Friday 7 January 2011

Colyton wildlife during the festive period

I apologise once again for not posting more often! Finding time is tough, especially when you get asked to work over the Christmas period instead of taking it as holiday... I did however find some time on Christmas day and Boxing Day to go for a walk with some camera gear (plus a new battery grip, thanks Dad!). There's nothing particularly interesting to report, here are a couple of recent pics:






As with the majority of my photographs of herons, this one was taken from Chantry Bridge, Colyton.

As I only started blogging recently (from September 2010) I haven't put many of my pics up on here. If you're interested in seeing more of my shots then there is a wider selection on my website at:

www.wix.com/timwhite111/wildlife

I plan on updating the content of that website soon.
Feel free to have a browse!

No comments:

Post a Comment