Tuesday 6 August 2013

Stunning Reflections...

I gave Black Hole Marsh a quick visit this evening and it is absolutely brilliant there at the moment. Ideal water levels and plenty of waders about; nothing rare but it's satisfying to get images like these... If only they were closer though! Most of the following pics are heavily cropped. I've only put up ones which lend themselves to reflection type crops; there are portrait type shots which I'll hopefully post tomorrow. If I had more time I'd clone out some of the 'clutter' on the surface of the water for a couple of these but this'll do for now:

Ringed Plover coming in to land

Green Sandpiper

Ringed Plover looking rather proud!

Ringed Plover

And the following two I quite like:

Dunlin

Ringed Plover and Dunlin

No comments:

Post a Comment