Thursday 12 May 2016

Canvas prints etc

I don't really advertise the commercial side of my photography much on here so whilst I'm still writing the bridge camera vs DSLR follow-up post here's a little plug. I sell cards, mounted prints and canvases to outlets for them to sell on, but I also take private orders too. Below shows the three main product types:

-Greeting card, canvas print, mounted print (satin finish)-

Wrap-around edge of the canvas print

Although it's a common species, the Blue Tit is one of Britain's most popular birds; I quite like this pic from earlier this Spring. The pale background lends itself to mounting on walls very well and the image is nice and free from clutter whilst remaining 'arty' enough to look aesthetically pleasing on display. Anything from this page is available - please send any enquiries to:

tj.white@btinternet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment